BDG Coaching Presents: EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP 101 for Dental Providers!
Course tile: EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP 101-Leadership Laws 4, 5, & 6
Course Description: Is your desire to create a lasting and successful dental practice that is: profitable, productive, enjoyable, and provides exceptional patient care? Do you want to boost your own personal growth and abilities to be a more effective leader? This course is designed to provide you with effective and practical leadership skills that can help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
The achievement of any provider’s personal or professional desires and goals ultimately rises and falls upon his or her leadership ability. Without quality and effective leadership competence, the chances of achieving your goals, creating productive outcomes, providing quality patient care and achieving your bottom line results is going to be severely limited and at worst, it will simply fail. People are the most valuable commodity within any dental practice. It takes effective leaders to lead employees, be strategic planners, inspire commitment, manage change, become resourceful, be a quick learner, and demonstrate a “winning” attitude and actions.
The leadership principals within this course are based on proven and tested leadership growth principals derived from the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by the world renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell. This course is designed to be a systematic process for developing the provider’s leadership abilities. Each of the 21 leadership laws complements all the others; however, you don’t need one in order to learn the other.
Learning Objectives: Help providers to improve their leadership abilities for the practice management and success of your dental practice as well as your personal life. Learn practical and proven leadership skills and begin to immediately implement them within your daily life and practice. Inspire you to take action for doing what you know.
This training will be based on 3 leadership laws described as: 1. The Law of Navigation: “Anyone can steer the ship but it takes a leader to chart the course.”2. The Law of Addition: “Leaders add value by serving others.”3. The Law of Solid Ground: “Trust is the foundation of leadership.”
- Discover how to become a more effective leader utilizing foundational leadership principles that can be utilized in your personal and professional life.
- Recognize the value and importance of leadership growth by utilizing case studies, research and examples of individuals, organizations and companies.
- Increase self-awareness of your strengths and challenges that you face as leader within your practice, among your team or in your home.
- Learn the benefits and consequences of effective/ineffective leadership within your practice.
- Sharpen your ability to connect and build trust with your team
- Raise the lid of your leadership abilities so that you will begin
- Grow yourself and your team
- Gain more respect and influence among those you lead
- Apply the laws of leadership to your everyday of life and Practice
- Learn how to be a more positive inspiration for those who follow you
Class Date & Hours: August 8, 2013 6pm-7pm
Tuition: No tuition for BDG Providers
CE Credits: 1
Instructors: Johnny Morales Certified Leadership Trainer
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Hygienists, Regional Managers, Office Managers, Owner Providers, Supervisors, Dental Assistants and office staff.
CLICK ON THE COMPASS TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
Upcoming BDG coaching LEADERSHIP COURSES FOR Dental Providers:
August 8, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV
September 12, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV
October 10, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV
November 13, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV
December 11, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV
January 9, 2013 (Thursday) BDG TRAINING CENTER Las Vegas, NV