Below is a brief overview of my experience in professional leadership development :
- 25+ years of leadership development and team building with various local, national and international organizations.
- Certified executive coach, trainer and speaker with the world renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell & the John Maxwell Team. (Present)
- Personally trained 20,000+ individuals/groups through seminars, workshops, classrooms, conferences, coaching and teaching formats.
- Leadership Development and Team Building for Boston Dental Group. (Present)
- Co-Founder & Executive Leadership Coach of BDG Coaching LLC. (Present)
- Chief Executive Officer, Operation H.O.P.E., Inc. (Present)
- Co-designer of “I am Champion” Youth Leadership Training for inner city youth.
- Native of Las Vegas, Nevada (46 years), a community leader, author, & international speaker.
- Licensed ministerial leader with the International Network of Commissioned Workers.
- Director of Kiaros School of ministry (2009-2010).
- Adjunct College Instructor for the College of Southern Nevada (1999-2004).
- Teaching Parent with Southern Nevada Child and Adolescent Services.
- Certified Train the Trainer Assaultive Behavioral Intervention Instructor and Volunteer State Coordinator for Southern Nevada Division of Mental Health Services. (2000-2002).
- Currently working on a Masters in Practical ministry at Wagner Leadership Institute.
- I enjoy spending time with family, mountain biking, working out and traveling the world.
Johnny’s passion for uplifting, empowering and adding value to others is what distinguishes him from mediocre and boring to inspiring and engaging. He brings creative concepts and effective leadership practices for personal and professional growth. His ability to coach with effective concepts and intentional leadership growth has helped executive business leaders, managers and supervisors experience breakthroughs in reaching their personal and/or professional potential.
Johnny specializes in leadership growth for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations. He is providing leadership and team-building training for business owners, executives, managerial, mid-level and front-line staff. He has personally trained and coached thousands of leaders including ministers, business owners, homemakers, entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, lawyers, educators, athletes, executives, police officers, military personnel, salespeople, musicians, entertainers, college students, youth, and many others.
Johnny not only speaks, but he leads by example. As the CEO of an international charity organization called Operation H.O.P.E., Inc., Johnny is demonstrating servant leadership within the healthcare field. Since its inception in 2009, over 5,000 patients who are low income, uninsured and/or homeless have received no-cost medical and dental services through volunteer licensed healthcare professionals who are giving back to their community.
Johnny’s corporate world expertise has given him firsthand experience in providing executive and corporate leadership development, coaching and team building for the expanding and successful Boston Dental Group in Las Vegas, Nevada, with 14 dental offices and more than 150 employees.
Johnny’s God-given gifting has also earned him a platform within the faith-based community as a teacher and prophetic trainer. Johnny’s ability to provide spiritual encounters of hope, healing and unconditional love has allowed him to travel and speak on an international level.
A Note from Johnny:
“I have had the privilege of serving for the last two decades those considered to be “the least of these.” These are ones easily forgotten by society such as prisoners, orphans, widows, elderly, abused children, mentally ill, homeless, the terminally ill, and shut-ins. These types of experiences have taught me many things, such as gratitude, humility, sacrifice, compassion, and the bottom line to all human needs, which is unconditional love. I’ve learned that no matter where you are in life, you have a God-given potential called leadership. I’m ready to come along with you to help you achieve your maximum leadership potential that is ready to be revealed from the inside out.” ~Johnny Morales