Lunch & Learns
POWER UP WITH A LUNCH & LEARN
We would like to give you and your organization an opportunity to experience a leadership presentation that is customized to fit within the time of a lunch meeting.
Typically, our Lunch and Learns average 30 minutes packed full of information, interaction, and an open question and answer session with the intent of creating a fun learning environment for building awareness. Our goal is to have each of your team members walk away with at least one mind-changing idea that will create a desire for motivation and self-improvement.
We customize the topics and approach to fit your team’s goals and objectives. Prior to the meeting, our certified trainers would like to gather some information from you to help them deliver an appropriate message that will benefit all participants.
We truly feel a Lunch and Learn will benefit your team and open their minds to new possibilities. We look forward to meeting with you.
THE BDG LUNCH and LEARN EXPERENCE
We offer the first Lunch and Learn meeting free of charge for any new clients who would like to get a feel for what we offer as speakers, coaches and trainers on the subject of leadership. We customize the topics and approach to fit your team’s goals and objectives.
The topics we specialize in are leadership growth, teamwork, inspiration and personal growth. Prior to the meeting, our certified trainers would like to gather some information from you to help them deliver an appropriate message that will benefit all participants.
The Lunch and Learn sessions will benefit your team and open their minds to new possibilities. We look forward to meeting with you this week. Our Lunch and Learns are similar to our Mastermind Group experience, but they are meant to be more informal, shorter in time, and are usually conducted around the table while having lunch as a BDG coach facilitates discussions around the agreed-upon topics.
The Lunch and Learns are a great opportunity to begin to expose your team to the concepts of leadership development, personal growth, inspiration and building effective teamwork.
THE BENEFITS OF A LUNCH AND LEARN:
- A Lunch and Learn program doesn’t make more hours in the day, but it makes better use of the time you have.
- Investing in yourself and your team’s leadership abilities provides for growth opportunities that will increase employee morale and motivation.
- Sharpens your business and personal leadership skills.
- Creates real progress in your business and in your personal life.
- Adds an instant and valuable support network.
- Borrows on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Offers an opportunity for critical insight into yourself.
- Optimistic peer support helps to maintain a positive mental attitude and a sense of shared endeavor.